- 2 cups canned chickpeas
- 3-4 cups white vinegar
- 1 tsp. Choice of Flavour-infused Rock Salt
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Line the roasting tray with parchment paper.
- Take chickpeas and vinegar and place in a medium sized pot.
- Add a teaspoon of flavoured salt.
- Bring to a boil and then remove from heat. Let it sit in pot for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Carefully drain chickpeas. Place on lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sea salt. Massage with fingers until fully coated.
- Roast for 45 minutes, flipping once half way through. Keep a careful eye on them after 35 minutes of cooking to ensure they don’t burn.