- 2 Side fresh salmon, skin on
- 6 Tablespoons salt
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Large size bunch dill, roughly chopped, stems and all
- 3 Tablespoon Gin.
- Lay the salmon skin side down, on a plate.
- Sprinkle with the salt, sugar, and pepper, spread the dill over them, and splash on the Gin.
- 1 1/2 c water room temperature
- 1 packet instant dry yeast (2 1/4 tsp.)
- 1/2 tsp. caster sugar
- 3 cups strong bread flour
- 1 tsp. Smoked Rock salt (ground)
Top the dough with:
- 4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. coarse Rosemary Rock salt
- ¼ cup. Sliced black Olives or stuffed green olives sliced
- 500g small new potatoes, leave the skin on.
- 4-6 garlic cloves crushed
- 1tbsp. Rosemary rock salt
- 2tbsp. Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Cut in half each potato place in a large bowl, mix the oil, garlic, and Rosemary Rock Salt and toss well.
- Transfer the potatoes to a shallow baking pan and roast until potatoes are tender when tested with the tip of a knife (about 20 minutes).
- Serve hot great with a tzatziki dip.
- 12 ounces duck livers, rinsed and connective tissue removed
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 whole star anise
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Rock salt (ground)
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
This barbecue rub may be used on poultry, pork, seafood, and all varieties of meat. You can vary the heat level by using hot paprika instead of sweet.
- 1/4 cup Smoked Rock salt
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper