This barbecue rub may be used on poultry, pork, seafood, and all varieties of meat. You can vary the heat level by using hot paprika instead of sweet.
- 25g Flavourmagic Smoked Rock Salt
- 25g Dark Brown Sugar
- 25g Sweet Paprika
- 2 tbsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- 300g (drained weight) canned chickpeas
- 300ml white vinegar
- 1 tsp. Choice of Flavourmagic Flavour-infused Rock Salt
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Line the roasting tray with parchment paper.
- Take chickpeas and vinegar and place in a medium sized pot.
For the Piri Piri Sauce
½ Red Onion
3 tsp Flavourmagic Piri Piri Seasoning
2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
A bunch of fresh basil