2 good - quality fresh S almon fillets, scaled with skin on
½ tsp. of B lack P eppercorns crushed in a pestle & mortar
2 tbsps. Ground Flavourmagic L emon and D ill Rock Salt ( https://www.flavourmagic.com/collections/rocksalt-infusions/products/lemon-and-dill-rock-salt )
1½ tbsps. of G ranulated S ugar
1½ tbsp. of V odka
Grated zest of ½ O range
150g raw peeled & grated B eetroot
Small bunch of D ill
Small bunch of P arsley L eaves
- 2 Sides Fresh Salmon, skin on
- 6 tbsp Flavourmagic Lemon & Dill Rock Salt
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 Large size bunch Dill, roughly chopped, stems and all
- 3 tbsp Gin.
Preparation:Lay the salmon skin side down, on a plate.
Sprinkle with the salt, sugar, and pepper, spread the dill over them, and splash on the Gin.
Top the dough with:
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp coarse Flavourmagic Rosemary Rock salt
- 75g Sliced black Olives or stuffed green olives sliced
- 500g small New Potatoes, leave the skin on.
- 4-6 cloves Garlic - crushed
- 1 tbsp Flavourmagic Rosemary Rock Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
Directions:Preheat oven to 200C.
Cut in half each potato place in a large bowl. Mix the oil, garlic, and Flavourmagic Rosemary Rock Salt and toss well.
Transfer the potatoes to a shallow baking pan and roast until potatoes are tender when tested with the tip of a knife (about 20 minutes).
Serve hot - great with a tzatziki dip.
- 300g Duck Livers, rinsed and connective tissue removed
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 whole Star Anise
- 2 tsp Smoked Rock Salt (ground)
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper