- 235ml Water room temperature
- 1 packet Instant Dry Yeast (2 1/4 tsp.)
- 1/2 tsp Caster Sugar
- 315g strong bread flour
- 1 tsp Flavourmagic Smoked Rock Salt (ground)
Top the dough with:
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp coarse Flavourmagic Rosemary Rock salt
- 75g Sliced black Olives or stuffed green olives sliced
Start the yeast off in the warm water and sugar, leave till it starts to bubble.
Add the yeast mix to the sifted flour and Flavourmagic Smoked Rock Salt.
Mix with your fingertips until you have dough.
Knead this dough for about five minutes then cover and rest for about half hour to 40 minutes.
Dust your bench with more flour and knock back your bread dough. Shape it to fit in a tin or shape long like a cigar shape. Drizzle with Olive oil and rub in with your fingers then sprinkle with Flavourmagic Rosemary Rock Salt, and sprinkle the sliced black olives across the top.
Leave the bread to rise by at least half its own size.
Bake at 220C for 40 Minutes.
Great with home made soup